Saturday, January 16, 2010

Minnesota Vikings Playoff Tickets

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the last play that crushed the dreams of the packer’s chance at a divisional playoff game! Hi, my name is Julie and I work at the Ticket King office in Milwaukee, WI. I was hoping to have a chance to see the Packers take on the Vikings one last time, but unfortunately those hopes fell short. This week I was asked by the Minneapolis office to come help sell tickets to the Divisional Playoffs at the Metrodome where the Vikings will take on the Cowboys for the first time this season.

I’m so jealous that the Minnesota Vikings get to play this upcoming Sunday. The Packers were so close! Bouncing back after what looked like it was going to be a huge embarrassment, then tying it up twice and going into overtime. When they won the coin toss I thought for sure they were going to win! Although the season is now over for the Packers, I have so much confidence in the young talent the team possesses and that have already shown so much potential in just the two years since Rogers started. For now, I’m counting the days until next year’s Packers Schedule comes out. Who knows maybe next year we will need someone from the Minneapolis office to come to Milwaukee to help sell Packer Playoff tickets?

No comments: