Monday, January 11, 2010

Minnesota Vikings Playoff Tickets

Hi, my name is Julie and I work in the Milwaukee Ticket King office. I came to Minneapolis this week for my first time to help sell Minnesota Vikings Playoff tickets against the Dallas Cowboys. It’s going to be really hard for me to root for the Vikings, but sitting at my desk starring out at the Metrodome is already helping persuade me.


I’ve always been a huge Brett Favre fan and although he’s not with the Packers anymore I would still root for him if they go to the Superbowl. Maybe I’ll even buy one of those number four jerseys that are ½ packer colors ½ Vikings colors and wear it to the game! I hope none of my friends back in Milwaukee read this post because they would probably call me a trader.


One way the office can help me become a Vikings fan sooner is by continuing to buy me nice lunches and taking me out for drinks! That would help! After thinking about it now, I have to root for the Vikings, because I just found out that the owner of the Minneapolis office promised to tattoo a number four on his butt if Favre takes his team to the Superbowl!! Now that would be a sight to see!!

No comments: