Friday, June 1, 2012

2012 Summer Concerts at the Minnesota Zoo

If you live in Minnesota or will be visiting us this summer and you enjoy live music, listen up! The Minnesota Zoo always has an abundance of amazing musical acts performing in a variety of different genres. This summer will be no different. Some of the performers this year include: Ziggy Marley, Brandi Carlile, Gavin DeGraw & Colbie Caillat, BoDeans, Marc Cohn, Barenaked Ladies, Blues Traveler, Cracker and many more! You can view our current inventory of Minnesota Zoo concert tickets and buy them now to save you time & money later on!

3 comments:

Roger Waters said...

I want to join the music concert because music is my soul and i never missed any music concert in my surrounding areas in New York and at this time i will join this concert again but i am looking for discount and affordable tickets rates.

Recruitment Companies In Pakistan said...

i love music, whenever i m alone. music is my partner at that time, also love to go in music gatherings, but if there is a quality concert, i have plan to go in this concert .

Umair said...

I love music, at whatever point I m alone. music is my accomplice around then, likewise love to go in music social events, yet on the off chance that there is a quality show, I have plan to go in this show. best recruitment agency in Pakistan for Gulf