Thursday, August 11, 2011

Minnesota Twins vs. New York Yankees Tickets

Next week the Minnesota Twins will welcome the New York Yankees to Target Field in Minneapolis for a 4-day series running through the weekend. On Thursday, August 18th, the Yankees will return to the Twins' home turf for the first evening game beginning at 7:10pm. Friday night will be the second game of the series beginning at 7:10pm also, followed by a 6:10pm game on Saturday and finally an afternoon game on Sunday at 1:10pm. If you would like to attend one or multiple games in this series but don't have your Minnesota Twins vs. New York Yankees tickets yet, you may want to get on that. Ticket King has some GREAT deals on tickets with prices currently starting as low as $25 on Thursday; $24 Friday; $43 on Saturday or $29 on Sunday. Check them out & get yours today! 
GO TWINS!!!!

8 comments:

John Legend said...

I love sports and games,at this time it's my desired to watch the games live in Chicago,for my enjoyment and fun with my friends,but i am looking for discount and an affordable tickets rates to join this sports game at this time.

new york yankees tickets said...

sports is the only reason for me to watch the television, go outside to witness some sports matches.

Ballet Bc Tickets said...

that is nice

Super Bowl 2012 Ticket Prices said...

New York Yankees is one of my favourite team.I love It's player's energetic game and their struggle to win ,I believe that you must play as good as you possible then leave the result it may be positive or negative ,don't care.

Tom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Buy Boxes said...

Yankees, my best team of all times.
Always a big fan and always supporting my team. No matter whether they lose or won!

Manpower Recruitment Companies In Pakistan said...

O man New York Yankees ,An absolutely very Energetic team ,I like it's player and their desire to do some thing better from previous one's.Best of Luck Yankees in all upcoming Events.

nsserials said...

This is good and different blog.I like it very much.all best serials