Thursday, December 10, 2009

Celtic Woman Tickets at the Xcel Energy Center

Wednesday, March 24th at 7:30pm, the Xcel Energy Center will be full of screaming Celtic Woman fans! People LOVE this all-female musical ensemble! Did you know this group was conceived and assembled by the former Musical Director of the Irish stage show Riverdance? If you'd like to be a part of the action and check these girls out, Ticket King is your source for the best Celtic Woman tickets around! Check out our website or give us a call to see what we have. Also, be sure to check back with us often because our inventory changes daily.

3 comments:

Laura said...

As an Irish lass myself I love things like this! Represent!

B said...

Too bad they won't be here before Christmas, I just heard them on the Christmas Statation, so good!

Kristy said...

People love these girls - they have a huge following! I have never seen them live, but what I have seen on TV and on-line sounds awesome.