Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cheap Vikings Seahawks Tickets

This Sunday afternoon, the Minnesota Vikings will face the Seattle Seahawks at noon at the Metrodome. With our current standings being 8-1, I would say there's a pretty good chance we'll win this one too! If you would like to attend the game on Sunday, I would suggest getting your Vikings vs. Seahawks tickets today while the selection is at it's best! We have some excellent deals right now with upper level tickets starting at only $35 or lowers at $100, with a nice variety in between. Check them out and get them while they're hot!

2 comments:

B said...

I can't believe how cheap Vikings Tickets are right now! I keep putting off going to a game, but I feel like these prices can't last!

Ticket King Minnesota said...

Yeah you're right! If we continue our winning streak prices will only go up! Get to a Vikings game now while our prices are so cheap!!